Please let us know if you have a question, want to leave a comment, or would like further information about all of our products and services.
- Enterprise House, Manchester Science Park, Manchester,
United Kingdom, M15 6SE
- +44 8208441
- +44 8208442
How to become our distributor
If you want to sell Eaquasys products, please complete the form below, we will then evaluate your initial application and make contact with you to discuss further.
Thank you for visiting our website to find out more information on the distribution opportunities here at Eaquasys UK.
As a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of HOCL generators and Environmental products, we are always looking to develop our network of distributors and business partners around the globe. Since we began in 2011 regional distribution partners have played a crucial role in promoting and supporting the sale of our solutions in their local markets. If they win, we win.
What it takes to join our Network and become a Distributor
Our customers expect a world-class service to match our products and as such our distributors must be able to offer exceptional sales support, reliable order management processes and capable technical support.
As well as achieving annual sales targets, to become a distributor you will need to have highly capable staff, be proactive in your marketing efforts and lead generation and provide regular feedback to our head office.
Building and sustaining a strong culture of integrity and compliance is critically important at Eaquasys and our partners are expected to share and uphold these values.
Distributor Benefits – what you can expect from us
By joining Eaquasys’s network of distributors you gain access to more than the innovative and comprehensive product ranges and services we provide. We invest in specific offers and tools that provide value to you and your customer.
As well as competitive pricing our partners can expect:
- Access to exclusive technical and marketing material on the Eaquasys Distributor Portal
- Distributor promotions and offers run throughout the year
- Trade show and exhibition support
- High-resolution images for advertising
- Sales support videos and low-resolution images for their website
- Online training, webinars and account management facilities
- Editable versions of marketing documents
- Multi-language website and brochures