CAPDION PERFORMANCEWATER INTAKE, Capdion reduces intake of fresh water by up to 40%. 40%
CAPDION (CDI) WATER PURIFICATION PARALLEL SYSTEM
Capdion has a 95% water recovery when purifying to drinking water quality
Eaquasys Capdion builds water purification systems using membrane capacitive deionization (CDI) technology.
How much water can be purified by Capdion System?
Eaquasys Capdion (CDI) systems can be stacked with any number of CDI cells to meet the need of any project small or large. Whether it be for a home, business, manufacturing plant, or municipality, Eaquasys Capdion can custom build a CDI system specific to any application.
Eaquasys Capdion (CDI) systems can be stacked with any variety of CDI cells to satisfy the demand of any undertaking small or massive. Whether it be for a home, business, manufacturing plant, or municipality, Eaquasys Capdion can justify a CDI system, targeting to any type of application. Although our standard size of Capdion covers 300 cubic meter litres per day, however, we have experience of design the Caption system to cover 40000 cubic meters Lettres of groundwater with raw TDS of 800ppm to cover a municipality water. Capdion could easily demineralise the raw water with up to 2000 TDS, reducing about 95% by one circle of circulation, leaving wastewater about 5-10% of which in comparison with RO System (wasted water 25-30%) is totally ignorable.
Eaquasys Capdion CDI is able to effectively remove the following water contaminants:
- Temporary Hardness: Ca , Mg
- Total Hardness: CaCl2 , MgCl2 , CaSo4 , MgSO4
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
- Chlorides and Sulphates
- Sodium chloride: NaCl
- Sodium Sulphate: Na2SO4
- Nitrate Anion NO3
- Nitrite Anion NO2
- Ammonia NH4+
- Iron (Fe) (when present in ionic form)
- Magnesium (Mm) (when present in ionic form)
- High level of oxidizers (when connected with humic acid)
- Organic Micro pollutant (when present in dissociated form)
- Hexavalent chrome
- Heavy Metals
Eaquasys Capdion CDI systems can be designed, engineered, and justified to cover the demand for nearly any requirement. The percentage of demineralization will be various based mostly on the raw water hardness and characteristics and also specific water needs. This may be carried out by varying the potential distinction throughout the electrodes from 1 to 1.6V. This characteristic, unique in respect to all other water purification technologies in the industry, allows for the alteration of the water’s taste.
Eaquasys Capdion CDI Advantages
Eaquasys Capdion CDI has many advantages over Reverse Osmosis (RO):
- Minimal Water Wasted – In comparison with typical RO systems that waste greater than 30% of the water, the maximum water wasted in Eaquasys Capdion CDI systems is less than 10%. This results in long-term conservation of groundwater.
- Lower Operating Cost -Eaquasys Capdion CDI systems use no chemical compounds and have decrease consumable necessities for operation. The systems utilize less electrical energy and the overal cost of producing purified water is about 1 cent per 10 litres
- Simplistic Operation -Eaquasys Capdion CDI systems gains a built-in controller that automates the working of the system in local conditions and the whole system may be controlled with little or no training.
- Small Footprint – A typical Eaquasys Capdion CDI system requires very restricted space to operate. Eaquasys Capdion can build systems for homes occupying one or few CDI unit, which might be sufficiently small for a countertop or the large systems to fulfil the requirements of municipalities.
- Environmentally Friendly – Since Eaquasys Capdion CDI systems do not use any chemical substances for purifying, the water drained from the system does not contain any waste chemicals which might be hazardous to the environment. This ensures the safe release of water back to the environment.
- Retention of Beneficial Minerals – Unlike water treatment in a typical Reverse Osmosis system, where most of the minerals are removed from the raw water, Eaquasys Capdion CDI systems can be set to retain desired ranges of minerals that are beneficial to the human health.
Effective water purification requires removal of total dissolved solids (TDS) which comprise inorganic salts (principally calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, bicarbonates, chlorides, and sulfates) and contaminants such as inorganic chemicals, organic chemicals, and radionuclides. Other contaminants include microbial pathogens, disinfectants, and disinfection byproducts.
Water purification requires several steps and multiple technologies for effective removal of all contaminants. When looking at the technologies available, some are better than others in regards to energy efficiency, dependability, and cost.
Eaquasys Consortium approaches to water purification with the most advanced technologies and continues to innovate with persistent research and development of our product line. We manufacture the most advanced Capdion systems available. Capdion is more efficient at purifying brackish water, river water, and groundwater than established technologies such as reverse osmosis.
Capdion is capable of removing inorganic salts and contaminants, radionuclides, and some organic contaminants. Those contaminants where Capdion is not entirely effective, activated carbon filters usually are. Carbon filters are most effective at removing chlorine, sediment, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), as well as taste and odour from water.
Capdion Water Purification Technology (CWPT)
Eaquasys Capdion systems employ a simple, cost effective modular design providing flexibility to align with both current and future water demands. The Capdion systems feature real-time, remote monitoring and control capability as well as optional automated cleaning and Dynamic Control allowing minimal operator intervention.Capdion systems are used in commercial and industrial applications, from cooling towers and boiler feed to commercial laundries and any other application that benefits from low TDS, softened water.
CAPDION CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS
Capdion’s customized solutions afford Capdion systems that are tailored to your specific needs. Multiple systems, as well as pre-piped and pre-wired containerized systems, are available. Our modular design allows you to easily expand as your operation grows and process flow requirements increase, or alternately, integrate with pre-existing water treatment technology.
- Up to 80% pure water recovery
- Up to 80% TDS reduction
- Excellent performance up to 1000 TDS input water
- Output water 80-200 ppm
- Low running cost
- Retains essential & beneficial minerals in the purified water Vs RO
- Fast rate of purification
- 1 Lit/Min
- Low maintenance cost
- Low electricity consumption
- Eco-friendly next-gen technology
- Has over a 95% water recovery rate;
- Does not require water softening;
- Low maintenance;
- Purifies at a fraction of the cost of reverse osmosis (RO).
- Effectively removes most charged inorganic contaminants (nitrates, ammonia, arsenic, lead, flouride, magnesium, calcium);
- Total dissolved solids (TDS) or salinity.
- Removes organic contaminants if they have a charge;
- However, most organic contaminants can be removed by activated carbon filters prior to running through the CDI).
- Removes radionuclide contaminants such as alpha particles, beta particles, Radium, and Uranium.
If you need water disinfection so SanClean 1200 is your choice: 100 times effective than Chlorine or Bleach.
Required ingredients: Water, Salt, Electricity
Eaquasys HiLab Rapid Hygiene Monitoring System supports water industry as a rapid water infection detection system.
Capdion System Advantages
When the water source is brackish water, river water, or groundwater, utilizing carbon filters followed by Capdion is the most cost-effective and energy-efficient method of purifying drinking water. Activated carbon removes most volatile organic contaminants, whereas Capdion removes the dissolved charged species such as total dissolved solids (TDS), inorganic contaminants, and radionuclides.
Capdion Technology vs. Reverse Osmosis (RO)
- Capdion has a 95% water recovery when purifying to drinking water quality. RO has a 70% water recovery.
- Capdion costs approximately $0.06 per 1000 litres. RO costs $0.08 to $0.16 per 1000 litres.
- Capdion does not require water softening prior to purification. RO does require water softening prior to purification.
- Capdion is a low maintenance system. RO is a high-pressure system across membranes requiring routine maintenance.
- Capdion is capable of leaving some beneficial minerals in the water. RO removes everything, including the good minerals.
Patented Membrane (CAPDION) technology
Tuneable TDS reduction, up to 92.5 %
High water recovery, up to 92.5 %
Operation at high temperature, up to 60 °C (140 °F)
Dynamic Control – controlled output water quality
Complete system monitoring and feedback
Remote control monitoring available
Customisable system sizing to reach client needs
Low energy usage, 0.4 – 0.8 kWh/m3 Design and Scope of Supply
CAPDION systems include built-in monitoring; flow, pressure, conductivity, module voltage
Membrane Capdion Modules, Ambient or High Temperature
Capdion System User Manual
Capdion Remote Control Monitoring Package
- Capdion Water Purification Technology (CWPT) removes the following:
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), principally calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, bicarbonates, chlorides, and sulfates.
- Inorganic contaminants such as antimony, arsenic, barium, beryllium, cadmium, chromium, copper, cyanide, fluoride, lead, mercury, nitrate, nitrite, perchlorate, selenium, and thallium.
- Radionuclides such as alpha and beta particles, radium, and uranium.
- Disinfection byproducts such as bromate and chlorite.
- Ammonia, nitrites, and nitrates
- Organic contaminants dissolved in aqueous solution as a charged species.
- Activated carbon (Pre-part) filters remove the following:
- Taste and odor
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Chloro fluorocarbons and chlorocarbons
- Fossil fuels
- Methylene chloride
- Methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE)
- Herbacides and pesticides
- Capdion Water Purification Technology (CDI System) may be applied to cover a wide range of agricultural and industrial fields from water treatment industries on any scales of coverage to many different manufacturers as follows.
- Drinking Water
- Food and Beverage
- Beverage & Dairy Manufacturing
- Fish & Seafood Processing
- Meat Processing
- Poultry Processing
- Produce Processing
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Surgery Centres
- Water purification
- Wastewater Treatment
- Bars & Nightclubs
- Cruise Ships
- Parks & Recreation
- Theme Parks
- Waterparks & Pools
- Grade Schools
- Colleges & Universities
- Well Water
- Public Water
How does Eaquasys Capdion water purification CDI system work?
Eaquasys Capdion CDI is a prominent technology to purify water by making use of potential distinction over two porous carbon electrodes. Anions (negative charge) are removed from the water and are stored in the positively polarized electrode. Likewise, cations (positive charge) are stored in the cathode, which is the negatively polarized electrode. Recently we have developed a bipolar system which could make double the capability of the CDI units.
Capdion Automated dynamic control
Capdion dynamic control feature enables automated continuous control of your product water quality to account for any variations in feed water.
Capdion systems are equipped with remote monitoring and control capabilities and once subscribed, customers can enjoy peace of mind that the monitoring of their Capdion systems is by qualified Eaquasys personnel to ensure optimized system performance.
Capdion modules are available in two configurations; the monopolar for ambient and Bipolar for high-temperature applications. Simple electrical terminals and water connections allow easy installation and service. The Monopolar modules can operate on a range of flows and feed water salinities, allowing implementation into a host of applications.
INDUSTRIAL PARALLEL SYSTEMS (Capdion-P)
Capdion Production Line
We stay up for doing good points with you in an effort to protect your merchandise not solely from microorganisms nevertheless from hazardous chemical substances and water hardness elements..
Welcome to be our partner worldwide
We are driven to do the best job possible. We pride ourselves on cultivating lasting client relationships built on trust and mutual respect.
Our clients include many of the world’s best-performing and most admired companies, law firms, and industry organizations as well as the UK and international regulatory and government agencies.